How do I redeem a MasterCard voucher?
- Visit https://myprepaidcenter.com/
- Enter the code you received from us via email right after purchase or click the link if you received a URL from us
- Follow the instructions on the website
- You can then use your virtual prepaid MasterCard directly. For example, payment in online stores. You log in to your online wallet at any time to view your card details, transaction history and the balance of your virtual prepaid Visa.
What data is needed to use the virtual prepaid MasterCard?
A virtual VISA Prepaid does not physically exist. The data for the card therefore consists only of the most important and relevant credit card information (credit card number, expiration date, check number). This means that the customer only receives the data that is relevant for an online purchase. When entering the voucher on https://myprepaidcenter.com/, data such as e-mail, name and address are also stored. This is necessary since some online stores also request or require this data.
Can I use this Prepaid MasterCard with different Currencies?
Yes. When shopping internationally, note there is International/Foreign Transaction Fee of up to 2% of the purchase amount.
For what can I use the virtual Prepaid MasterCard ?
Credit cards are by far the most widely used payment method on the Internet. They are used by many customers worldwide to pay for example in online stores . The advantage of paying with the virtual prepaid MasterCard is that you can pay very quickly, securely and easily with this card. Even if fraudsters should get hold of the card’s data. Can be stolen maximum balance.
How long is the virtual prepaid MasterCard valid?
The virtual prepaid VISA or prepaid Visa credit cards you purchase on vccpro.com with Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoins (LTC), Stellar (XLM), Monero (XMR), Tron (TRX) and a variety of other cryptocurrencies expire after 3 months. In those 3 months after purchase, you must have redeemed the voucher at https://myprepaidcenter.com/ in.
Why can my payment with the Prepaid MasterCard be declined?
This card may be declined for the following reasons:
- You have attempted to pay monthly bills, subscriptions or reservations. This could block access to your credit for up to 30 days.
- The webshop does not accept VISA debit cards as payment.
- The webshop does not accept payments with multiple payment methods or partial payments with a prepaid card.
- You do not have enough funds on your prepaid payment card to cover your purchase and any transaction or conversion fees that may apply.
- You have selected the „Debit-” option instead of „Credit card” option.
- You have attempted to pay with the prepaid MasterCard in one of the countries where transactions with the prepaid VISA are prohibited.
- The billing address you entered in the web store does not match the billing address stored in your VISA account
I have more questions. Where can I find help?
Please check out the FAQ from https://myprepaidcenter.com/faq?type=generic.