1. What private information is gathered a person through the web site, how it can be used and with which it can be shared.
2. What choices are available to you about the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in location to protect the misuse of your information.
4. Just how you can correct any inaccuracies in the data.
Details Collection, Use, and Writing
We are the singular owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact a person. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We all will use your information to respond for you, about the reason you contacted all of us. We will not talk about your details with any third party beyond our business, other than as necessary to satisfy your demand, e. g. to dispatch an order.
Unless you ask us to not, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this online privacy coverage.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do this at any time by contacting us via the email address or contact number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you send sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we acquire sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to execute a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted gain access to to private information. The computers/servers by which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.